Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS, TEACHERS, GOVERNING BODIES AND ADMINISTRATION
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
Every student must attend 75% of the periods (theory and practical). Any student having less attendance will not be permitted to appear at the university examination.
COLLEGE ASSIGNMENTS AND TEST EXAMINATIONS:
All students must complete their class room assignments and appear for the college examinations.
- The college library has a rich collection of text books and reference books. Students should take full advantage of the library.
- Students should obtain the library card from the library and keep it in safe custody. Library card is not transferable
Duplicate library card will be issued on payment of Rs. 20.
- Students will be issued books on the library card as per library rules.
- Every student should carry the identity card and produce the same when demanded by the librarian.
- They should abide by the library rules and maintain discipline in the library reading room.
- Books are students’ best friend. Students should take full care of the books and use them with proper care without causing them any damage.
COLLEGE NOTICE BOARD:
All important notices will be displayed on the college notice board. Students should check the notice board daily and keep themselves well informed.
Every student will be issued an identity card by the college. Students should always carry the same with them and produce it when demanded by any authority. Duplicate identity card will be issued on payment of Rs. 50.
The management has prescribed dress code for the students. It is mandatory for them to follow the same.
Ragging is a criminal offence punishable by law. It is strictly prohibited. If any student is found guilty, he will be expelled from the college and necessary action as per law will be taken.
RESTRICTION ON MOBILE PHONES & OTHER GADGETS:
Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones or other gadgets in the college. If any student is found using the mobile phone or
any other gadget in the college, necessary disciplinary action will be taken.
SPECIAL REQUEST TO PARENTS & GUARDIANS:
Parents and guardians are requested to remain in touch with the college authorities and enquire about the progress of their ward from time to time. They are also requested to see that their ward attends the college regularly and punctually.
OTHER RULES :
- It is compulsory for the students to wear the college uniform and possess identity card while coming to the college. The security guards have been instructed to check the same. They have also been instructed not to allow entry to any student who violates this rule.
- While entering the college gate, students should alight from their vehicles and should uncover their faces for ID identification.
- Students should park their bicycles or two wheelers only at the designated place in an orderly manner. They should bring the vehicle in the college at their own risk. The college does not accept any responsibility for the safety of the vehicles. In case of any loss or damage to the vehicle, the college authorities will not be responsible in any manner.
- Students are not permitted to bring strangers and outsiders in the college.
- Students should not loiter in the corridors or building premises. Instead, they should sit in the library reading room and study.
- Students should not enter other class rooms or disturb other classes.
- They should maintain complete discipline in the college and uphold its dignity.
- They should behave with respect with their fellow students and staff members.
- The college is a temple of learning. Students should maintain peace & tranquility and thorough cleanliness in the college.
- The principal has the right to make addition or deletion to these rules and regulations.
- In case of any dispute or interpretation of any rule, the decision of the principal and the management shall be final and binding on all concerned.