GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Admissions are based on merit, personal interview and reservation policy of the university and the govt. All admissions will be provisional subject to the approval of the University.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form supplied with the prospectus.
- Application form should be properly filled-in and submitted in the college office on or before the last date. Incomplete forms are likely to be rejected.
- Candidates and parents should carefully read the terms and conditions given in the prospectus and duly sign the application form. It will be presumed that they have read the rules and regulations and will abide by them.
- Application form should be submitted by the candidate in person in the college office.
- The following documents should be attached with the application form.
- Original School/College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate of the institution last attended with three attested true copies.
- Three attested true copies of the marklist of the qualifying examination and other testimonials.
- One recent colour passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form. Three photographs should be separately submitted with the application form.
- Original Caste and Validity Certificate alongwith three attested true copies (for B.C. students).
- Original Migration Certificate/Eligibility Certificate with one attested true copy (for students coming from other university/board).
- Three copies of Aadhaar Card and Voter ID Card.
- Merely buying a prospectus or submitting an application form for admission does not entitle a candidate for admission.
- The list of candidates provisionally selected for admission shall be displayed on the college notice board on the prescribed date.
- The candidates selected for admission should attend the personal interview alongwith their parents on the given date and time.
- The candidates selected for provisional admission should pay the full fees within the given date, failing which they will have no claim whatsoever and other candidates in the waiting list may be admitted in their place. No complaint in this respect shall be entertained by the college authorities.
- The right of admission absolutely vests in the principal and the decision of the principal in this matter will be final and binding.
Every student must attend 75% of the periods (theory and practical). Any student having less attendance will not be permitted to appear at the university examination.
COLLEGE ASSIGNMENTS AND TEST EXAMINATIONS :
All students must complete their class room assignments and appear for the college examinations.
COLLEGE NOTICE BOARD :
All important notices will be displayed on the college notice board. Students should check the notice board daily and keep themselves well informed.
IDENTITY CARD :
Every student will be issued an identity card by the college. Students should always carry the same with them and produce it when demanded by any authority. Duplicate identity card will be issued on payment of Rs. 50.
DRESS CODE :
The management has prescribed dress code for the students. It is mandatory for them to follow the same.
Ragging is a criminal offence punishable by law. It is strictly prohibited. If any student is found guilty, he will be expelled from the college and necessary action as per law will be taken.
RESTRICTION ON MOBILE PHONES & OTHER GADGETS :
Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones or other gadgets in the college. If any student is found using the mobile phone or
any other gadget in the college, necessary disciplinary action will be taken.
GOI SCHOLARSHIP :
Govt. of India scholarship to eligible backward class students is available as per rules. Students should contact the college office and complete the formalities in this regard.
SPECIAL REQUEST TO PARENTS & GUARDIANS :
Parents and guardians are requested to remain in touch with the college authorities and enquire about the progress of their ward from time to time. They are also requested to see that their ward attends the college regularly and punctually.
OTHER RULES :
- It is compulsory for the students to wear the college uniform and possess identity card while coming to the college. The security guards have been instructed to check the same. They have also been instructed not to allow entry to any student who violates this rule.
- While entering the college gate, students should alight from their vehicles and should uncover their faces for ID identification.
- Students should park their bicycles or two wheelers only at the designated place in an orderly manner. They should bring the vehicle in the college at their own risk. The college does not accept any responsibility for the safety of the vehicles. In case of any loss or damage to the vehicle, the college authorities will not be responsible in any manner.
- Students are not permitted to bring strangers and outsiders in the college.
- Students should not loitre in the corridors or building premises. Instead, they should sit in the library reading room and study.
- Students should not enter other class rooms or disturb other classes.
- They should maintain complete discipline in the college and uphold its dignity.
- They should behave with respect with their fellow students and staff members.
- The college is a temple of learning. Students should maintain peace & tranquility and thorough cleanliness in the college.
- The principal has the right to make addition or deletion to these rules and regulations.
In case of any dispute or interpretation of any rule, the decision of the principal and the management shall be final and binding on all concerned.