1) Admissions will be as per merit and other rules laid down by the govt. and the Board.
2) Reservation of seats will be as per Government Resolutions and Circulars.
3) Admissions will be confirmed as per the eligibility norms of the M.S. Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
4) Admission programme will be put up on the college notice board. No separate intimation in this respect will be communicated to the applicants.
5) After finalization of the admission, no change of subjects will be allowed.
6) The Principal reserves the absolute right to amend the rules. Principals decision in all matters shall be final and binding on all concerned.
PROMOTION FROM STD. XI TO STD. XII
1) Students will be promoted from Std. XI to Std. XII on the basis of the average of the marks scored in the examinations and home assignments.
2) There shall be no re-examination for unsuccessful students.
3) All students who are promoted from Std. XI to Std. XII shall have to regularize their admission by submitting application in the prescribed form and by paying the necessary fees at the beginning of the academic year.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS (for Junior & Senior College)
- Admissions are based on merit, personal interview and reservation policy of the board, university and the govt. All admissions will be provisional subject to the approval of the Board / university.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form attached with the prospectus.
- Application form should be properly filled-in and submitted in the college office on or before the last date. Incomplete forms are likely to be rejected.
- Candidates and parents should carefully read the terms and conditions given in the prospectus and duly sign the application form.
- Application form should be submitted by the candidate in person.
- The following documents should be attached with the application form.
(a) Original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate of the institution last attended.
(b) Attested true copies of the mark list of the qualifying examination and other testimonials (three copies each).
(c) One recent color passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form. Two photographs should be separately submitted with the application form.
(d) Original Caste Certificate and Income Certificate alongwith two attested true copies (for B.C. students).
(e) Original Migration Certificate/Eligibility Certificate with one attested true copy (for students coming from other board).
- Merely buying a prospectus or submitting an application for admission does not entitle a candidate for admission.
- The list of candidates provisionally selected for admission shall be displayed on the college notice board on the prescribed date.
- The candidates selected for provisional admission should pay the full fees as per time schedule, failing which they will have no claim whatsoever and other candidates in the waiting list may be admitted in their place. No complaint in this respect shall be entertained by the college authorities.
10. The right of admission absolutely vests in the principal and the decision of the principal in this matter will be final and binding.