COMMERCE STREAM :
Subjects : COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
(2) Environment Education
(3) Health & Physical Education
: OPTIONAL SUBJECTS
(1) Hindi / Marathi / Information Technology (Comm.)
(2) Secretarial Practice / Mathematics & Statistics (Comm.)
(4) Organization of Commerce & Management
(5) Book-keeping & Accountancy
ELIGIBILITY FOR COMMERCE STREAM : The applicant for admission to Std. XI (Comm.) should have passed S.S.C. or its equivalent examination in any stream.
1) Admissions will be as per merit and other rules laid down by the govt. and the Board.
2) Reservation of seats will be as per Government Resolutions and Circulars.
3) Admissions will be confirmed as per the eligibility norms of the M.S. Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
4) Admission programme will be put up on the college notice board. No separate intimation in this respect will be communicated to the applicants.
5) After finalization of the admission, no change of subjects will be allowed.
6) The Principal reserves the absolute right to amend the rules. Principals decision in all matters shall be final and binding on all concerned.
PROMOTION FROM STD. XI TO STD. XII
1) Students will be promoted from Std. XI to Std. XII on the basis of the average of the marks scored in the examinations and home assignments.
2) There shall be no re-examination for unsuccessful students.
All students who are promoted from Std. XI to Std. XII shall have to regularize their admission by submitting application in the prescribed form and by paying the necessary fees at the beginning of the academic year.