- The college library has a rich collection of text books and reference books. Students should take full advantage of the library.
- Students should obtain the library card from the library and keep it in safe custody. Library card is not transferable
Duplicate library card will be issued on payment of Rs. 20.
- Students will be issued books on the library card as per library rules.
- Every student should carry the identity card and produce the same when demanded by the librarian.
- They should abide by the library rules and maintain discipline in the library reading room.
- Books are students’ best friend. Students should take full care of the books and use them with proper care without causing them any damage.
BOOK BANK FACILITY :
Book bank facility in the library is available. Students can borrow books on temporary deposit basis. At the time of returning the books, 20% of the price of books will be deducted from the deposit amount as maintenance charges.