Students should park their bicycles or two wheelers only at the designated place in an orderly manner. They should bring the vehicle in the college at their own risk. The college does not accept any responsibility for the safety of the vehicles. In case of any loss or damage to the vehicle, the college authorities will not be responsible in any manner.
COLLEGE NOTICE BOARD
All important notices will be displayed on the college notice board. Students should check the notice board daily and keep themselves well informed.
Every student will be issued an identity card by the college. Students should always carry the same with them and produce it when demanded by any authority. Duplicate identity card will be issued on payment of ` 50.
The management has prescribed dress code for the students. It is mandatory for them to follow the same. A pair of dress will be supplied by the college on payment of prescribed fees.
Ragging is a criminal offence punishable by law. It is strictly prohibited. If any student is found guilty, he will be expelled from the college and necessary action as per law will be taken.
RESTRICTION ON MOBILE PHONES & OTHER GADGETS
Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones or other gadgets in the college. If any student is found using the mobile phone or any other gadget in the college, necessary disciplinary action will be taken.
Govt. of India scholarship to eligible backward class students is available as per rules. Students should contact the college office and complete the formalities in this regard.
SPECIAL REQUEST TO PARENTS & GUARDIANS
Parents and guardians are requested to remain in touch with the college authorities and enquire about the progress of their ward from time to time. They are also requested to see that their ward attends the college regularly and punctually.
- It is compulsory for every student to wear the college uniform and possess the identity card. The security has been authorised not to permit entry to any student who violates this rule. Wearing of any other dress, other than the college uniform, is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not permitted to bring strangers and outsiders in the college.
- Students should not loitre in the corridors or building premises. Instead, they should sit in the library reading room and study.
- Students should not enter other class rooms or disturb other classes.
- They should maintain complete discipline in the college and uphold its dignity.
- They should behave with respect with their fellow students and staff members.
- The college is a temple of learning. Students should maintain peace & tranquility and thorough cleanliness in the college.